Plural Temporalities. Theories and Practices of Time Transregional Academy September 24th – October 2nd, 2022, Bogotá The notion of plural temporality invites a conception of time as open, relative, local, and multiple ratherthan universal,...
Transregional Network Latin America
This notebook is intended to reflect research on the arts and cultures of Latin America, past and present, conducted by researchers at the German Center for Art History (DFK Paris) and by members affiliated with its network. As a continuation of the Transregional Academies organized by the DFK Paris and the Forum Transregionale Studien since 2016 within the framework of its new research focus “Travelling Art Histories”, this notebook aims to maintain and enrich this international network of researchers interested in the subject, keep them informed, and serve as a space for them to post relevant events, seminar or book reports, and articles.
- Laura Petrauskaitė (ed.), Give My Regards to Those You Connect! Cultural Interactions Between South America and Eastern Europe, Vilnius, 2022 (series Acta Academiae Artium Vilnensis, vol. 105).
- Transregional Academy on Latin American Art IV
- FRIDA KAHLO, AU-DELÀ DES APPARENCES
- México en el espacio germanoparlante, 1910-1945
- Research Associate (m/f/d) , The Berlin University of the Arts (UdK Berlin)