Transregional Network Latin America
This notebook is intended to reflect research on the arts and cultures of Latin America, past and present, conducted by researchers at the German Center for Art History (DFK Paris) and by members affiliated with its network. As a continuation of the Transregional Academies organized by the DFK Paris and the Forum Transregionale Studien since 2016 within the framework of its new research focus “Travelling Art Histories”, this notebook aims to maintain and enrich this international network of researchers interested in the subject, keep them informed, and serve as a space for them to post relevant events, seminar or book reports, and articles.
- Cycle de conférences : Amérique latine transrégionale : dialogues / Celeste Rojas Mugica – Mathieu Corp
- América latina transrégional : diálogos / Pedro Meyer / Ernesto Pealoza
- QC #4 – Culture and Environmental Crisis in Latin America
- Collectivisations et activisme dans les Suds
- Modernismos brasileiros e Teoria crítica