The Berlin University of the Arts (UdK Berlin) is one of the largest, most diverse and well-established art universities in the world – with around 4,000 students, 30% of whom are international students. The...
Transregional Network Latin America
This notebook is intended to reflect research on the arts and cultures of Latin America, past and present, conducted by researchers at the German Center for Art History (DFK Paris) and by members affiliated with its network. As a continuation of the Transregional Academies organized by the DFK Paris and the Forum Transregionale Studien since 2016 within the framework of its new research focus “Travelling Art Histories”, this notebook aims to maintain and enrich this international network of researchers interested in the subject, keep them informed, and serve as a space for them to post relevant events, seminar or book reports, and articles.
- Passés-Présents. Mémoires, traces et trauma de la dictature dans les arts au Chili
- De-/centering World’s Fairs: Representing Latin American ‘Peripheries’ in Arts and Fashion
- The World Pictures : Universal Exhibitions and Photography. Guest lecture by Prof. Dr. Alejandra Uslenghi (Northwestern University) response by Dr. Friedhelm Schmidt-Welle (Ibero-American Institute Berlin)
- Appel à mobilité vers les Amériques dans le cadre du projet européen RISE – FAILURE
- 5th Transregional Academy on Latin American Art “Contesting Objects: Sites, Narratives, Contexts”