The Berlin University of the Arts (UdK Berlin) is one of the largest, most diverse and well-established art universities in the world – with around 4,000 students, 30% of whom are international students. The...
Transregional Network Latin America
This notebook is intended to reflect research on the arts and cultures of Latin America, past and present, conducted by researchers at the German Center for Art History (DFK Paris) and by members affiliated with its network. As a continuation of the Transregional Academies organized by the DFK Paris and the Forum Transregionale Studien since 2016 within the framework of its new research focus “Travelling Art Histories”, this notebook aims to maintain and enrich this international network of researchers interested in the subject, keep them informed, and serve as a space for them to post relevant events, seminar or book reports, and articles.
- Rencontres transatlantiques : les artistes latino-américains dans le Paris de l’entre-deux-guerres, Michele Greet
- Connected Constellations. Networks of Artistic and Political Solidarity with Chile
- Amerindian Art Histories and Archaeologies: A KHI – UCL Symposium on Material Transformations in the Indigenous Americas
- Cécile Michaud, “De l’enfance liménienne au “sauvage” du Pérou : le paradoxe péruvien de Paul Gauguin?”
- Archive vitale de la révolte. Esthétiques dissidentes de l’Octubre Chileno